Home Page

Saturday, January 02, 2010

What's On My iPod

Dave Matthews Band - "You and Me" - DMB has really grown on me in the last couple of years, and their latest, Big Whiskey and the Groogrux King, is so far my favorite collection of songs from the band. If I had to describe the album, I'd call it a very sweet love letter.

The Game - "Westside Story" - I really dig 50 Cents' voice, he is the epitome of good time rap. This comes from his former gig 2005.

Jason Mraz - "The Forecast" - I just picked up his album "Mr A-Z" having only heard his one hit "Geek in the Pink" from it, but of course I wasn't disappointed. Jason Mraz has been added to my must-see concert list after having one of his shows on cable yesterday.

Diane Birch - "Nothing But a Miracle" - Have you heard this lady sing? She's like Amy Winehouse meets Carly Simon to me. A very soulful, bluesy sound.

Papa Roach - "Scars" - Have you ever been here? Yeah, me too. Love this band!

No comments: