Home Page

Friday, December 18, 2009

What's On My iPod

Whoa, it's been almost a month since I posted?! I'm knocking the mic, anyone out there?

I make a regular list of music I hear that sounds good, so I can download it later... and for this edition of What's On My iPod, I'm gonna give ya a sample from that list.

Creed - "Rain" - Yeah, I know these guys lost their credibility for awhile, but I'll say it, I like 'em. Here's the new single - and I'm digging it.

Alicia Keys - "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart" - Alicia Keys has one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard! I picked up her latest yesterday, and so far, this is my favorite song from the album. If you've ever had your heart smashed into a million pieces, I think you'll love this song.

Muse - "Uprising" - I know the author for the Twilight books rants and raves about Muse, but I've been pretty indifferent about this band. When I heard this song, I instantly knew I had to have it. I really expected to find this on the New Moon soundtrack, but it is not.

Qtip - "Vivrant Thing" - Yeah, bob yer head to this one... this is my turn it up, sing loud and car dance song of the month! Guys - the video has some eye candy ;)

Halestorm - "It's Not You" - This seems to me like one of those whiskey drinking, bar fighting, hell raising, angry girl bands, and I LOVE it!! This song was enough to get me to note I should download the whole albums.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Muse... but Creed, not so much! :-)

Both Uprising and Rain were on VH1's Top 40 Music Videos of 2009 that I watched this morning.

BeckEye said...

Creed had credibility once?

Fred said...

We're still here. Looks like we're all kind of slacking off.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!