Home Page

Friday, September 11, 2009

What's On My iPod

I'm going all Top 40 on y'all this week - but it's the Flavor of the Day, so enjoy!

Beyoncé - "Sweat Dreams" - Wow, that girl can dance! I really didn't care much for Destiny's Child, but I sure have a lot of her solo work. Makes ya wanna move or at least sing along loudly.

Miley Cyrus - "Party in the USA" - I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I downloaded this song, and I actually like it. LOL Once Madison hears it and I listen another 3k times, maybe not so much. But I dare you to not enjoy it.

Push Play - "Midnight Romeo" - there is a place for bubblegum boy bands. Really!

Black Eyed Peas - "Meet Me Halfway" - If you haven't listened to their new album in its entirety, you really should - this is the fun stuff....


Kelly Clarkson - "Already Gone" - Sad love song alert, LOL. Ya know I didn't even watch the first American Idol, and I only watched maybe 4 seasons after that - but she's my favorite. She's genuinely talented, and this is another example .

2 comments:

BeckEye said...

I love that Beyonce song, but...Miley??? SERIOUSLY?

Fred said...

Whoa...I actually knew thee of these.

How you can manage this, FB, and Twitter is beyond me. I need to scroll down and read everything I missed!