Home Page

Friday, June 12, 2009

What's On My iPod

White Tie Affair - Candle (Sick and Tired) - This one is pretty catchy, and the guys in the band? Pretty easy on the eyes. :)

Akon, Snoop Dogg, and Lil' Wayne - Speaker - Bob yer head to this one... it's the SFW version. :)

Day 26 - Imma Put It On Her - Keep moving with this one... I had to crack up when I saw Diddy in the video, I see he's still in just about every damn hip hop video out there. I didn't remember hearing him sing in this song, but apparently he does. It's still something good to bounce to.

Kings of Leon - Use Somebody - Everything I hear from these guys is pretty damn good, I need to just buy the album vs. downloading singles. I'm seeing a trend anymore... everyone is so pretty in music anymore. Whatever happened to the ugly guy who beat the crap out of the drums, and made his millions because he's talented? Do these peeps get recording contracts anymore?

Chickenfoot - Oh Yeah - There is not one single video from the album out there yet... but here's a live performance on Conan O'Brien, dated 6-6-09. The album rocks - go get it!

No comments: