Home Page

Friday, November 28, 2008

What's On My iPod

Common - "Announcement" - great new track from Common, give it a listen!

AC/DC - "Rock 'n Roll Train" - I give Kiss a lot of slack because they seem to use a "formula" for their sound, and I have to admit here that AC/DC does the same. BUT, it works, and I've been rocking out to this song in the car!

Kevin Rudolf - "Let It Rock" - I've been hearing this for awhile and it grew on me.

Aerosmith - "Angel" - Definitely one of my favorites from Aerosmith, a classic in my book!

Hewey Lewis and the News - "I Want a New Drug" - This is a band I don't often think of when I think 80's music, but they were (and are) awesome, so I love it when they show up during a shuffle. Awesome typical 80's video...

Short and simple this week... hope you're all recovering nicely from your Thanksgiving feast!

1 comment:

Nik said...

All awesome songs in my book too. Angel will always be my fave Aerosmith song.