Home Page

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Needs Meme

I saw this meme over at Barbara's place, and I thought it was hilarious, so I'm doing it as well. All you have to do is a Google search, typing in your first name followed by the word "needs" and see what comes up. Like Barbara, I'm doing ten:

Lora needs.... a checkup. Hmmm, maybe I should be calling my doctor?

Lora needs.... emotherapy. Yeah, I didn't know what that was either, so I Googled it too. Per the urban dictionary, emotherapy is "a form of rehabilitation of the mind by means of excessive and continuous whining." What? But I don't wanna. I'm tired, and I'm hot, and I'm hungry and .... heh

Lora needs.... your votes. Didn't you know I was running for office?

Lora needs.... to work on her story lines and character development. Apparently I'm a novelist too. :)

Lora needs.... booty. Uh, I have plenty, thank you.

Lora needs.... a drink. How did they know?

Lora needs.... this by Saturday. So apparently, you're late, since it's Saturday!

Lora needs.... a hospital bed for about four weeks. Wait, I haven't even had my checkup yet?

Lora needs.... a vacation. YES!

Lora needs.... to step away from the computer for awhile. Ok, ok, I'll go do something productive, sheesh!

Hope you're having a fabulous Saturday!

3 comments:

Bar L. said...

ROFLOL! Yours is too funny! I'll vote for you after you get some emotherapy

New White Keds said...

YOu have my vote for ANYTHING!

Have a great time watching your boys tomorrow :-)

Angi said...

I'm going to have to try this, but finding ANGI and not ANGIE is hard!

Also -
YOU got a blog award! Check out my blog for info:
Cancer is NOT a DEATH sentence!
http://scrapaddictnv2.blogspot.com/