Home Page

Friday, August 22, 2008

What's On My iPod

Tonight I'm posting songs I just downloaded this afternoon... thankfully they all had videos!

O.A.R. - "Shattered" - I heard this a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with it. It's all about a twisted love, dysfunctional - yet the hero in the story can't leave for good, he always goes back...

Mario Winans - "I Don't Wanna Know" - this guy has a great voice and the song just appealed to me, but I literally LOL when I started watching this video. It has a movie feel to it, and of course, Diddy makes an appearance. I was starting to think he'd lost his mojo, I hadn't seen him in another artist's video for a while now. He's such a parasite, that Diddy.

Tristan Prettyman - "Madly" - this song sure sounds like another song from a decade or so ago but I can't place it for the life of me. It's awesome, nonetheless - so give it a listen.

Echo Jet - "Wave" - This is the only song I've heard from Echo Jet, in fact I think this is from their debut album. I heard this song for the first time this morning and love love love it... I'll have to give the rest of the album a listen.

Jesse McCartney - "Leavin'" - I was really surprised to find out who sang this song, it's catchy, bubbly, and even cute... and I sing along every time I hear it. Jesse's done some growing up since we last saw him (but yeah, he's still just a baby).
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: