Home Page

Saturday, July 05, 2008

What's On My iPod

Joss Stone - "Super Duper Love" - Been listening to Joss Stone for the last week, I just never get tired of her soulful voice. Just found this video had been posted on You Tube (there's a lot more than ever of her there, there used to be very little).

Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell - "Wanna Love You Girl" - I stumbled across this song yesterday while browsing the iTunes store. Uh... helllooooo, Robin Thicke is seriously hot! This song has an awesome beat to it, so check it out if you haven't.

Chris Brown - "Forever" - I downloaded this yesterday too. It's just got a good beat. I go through phases where I listen to a lot of R&B/hip hop and this whole CD is pretty damn good.

Blink 182 - "First Date" - It's funny, because this band didn't really grow on me until they broke up... but this is one of my favorites. The video is absolutely hilarious.

The Psychedelic Furs - "The Ghost in You"
- If you asked me my favorite hit from The Psychedelic Furs, I'd have a really hard time, cause they were all awesome.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

I love Joss Stone's voice, very sensual.