Home Page

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Weekend in a Nutshell

It's going to be quite the weekend around here...

Maddy was invited to a birthday party at a place called BounceU, where kids get to romp around those blow-up jumping structures. I'm taking a camera, hopefully I'll get some good shots of the festivities. This is one of her best friends at school, so I'm happy for the chance to get to know her parents better.

After the party I'm getting Maddy ready and we're going to my Dad's house - she's going to play over there for awhile before her Aunt Toni picks her up for a huge sleepover at her house - ten little kids who are going to party 'til they can't party no more. Meanwhile, Karl and I are going to finish painting the living room today and tomorrow. Madison has another birthday party tomorrow afternoon, but she's going with Aunt Toni, so I probably won't see my kid until late Sunday afternoon!

Madison is also going to Sunday school tomorrow morning, it will be her first experience so I can't wait to see how that goes. Although I'm not religious by any means, I'm glad I had the exposure when I was young in order to formulate my own opinions about religion as an adult.

Tomorrow I also get to hang with Amy for awhile, I'm looking forward to some chill time with her! So... Internet... what are you up to this weekend?
Zemanta Pixie

No comments: