Home Page

Friday, July 25, 2008

What's On My iPod

Ghostface Killah, Nate Dogg and Mark Ronson - "Ooh Wee" - this song is featured on the soundtrack for Harold and Kumar Escape Guantanomo Bay and it is a song I can't stop listening to.

The Cramps - "Fever" - I remember hearing this for the first time nearly two decades ago. I'd never really been a huge Cramps fan, but a friend played this for me and I daresay it is just as good as the original by Peggy Lee. This video is a compilation of performances by The Cramps, but they're not singing this particular song.

The Motels - "Only the Lonely" - I remember when this song was on the charts, I was in Texas for the summer. This is back when HBO used to play music videos as filler between movies, not commercials, LOL. I must have seen this video a zillion times that summer, along with that movie Saturday the 14th. What a stupid movie! It's funny the ridiculous things we remember so well...

Ashley Parker Angel - "Let U Go" - Ashley was a member of that silly boy band, O-Town, which pretty much sucked - but I really dig this song.

Buckcherry - "Crazy Bitch" - Obviously, NSFW! Although they did censor it a bit... This song is best played really, really loud, while driving (of course).
Zemanta Pixie

No comments: