Home Page

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Excuses!

I have all kinds of reasons why I could rationalize missing a workout tonight, but the two that worked were 1) I actually had to work for a few hours tonight and 2) I've had a sinus headache for two days and it is kicking my ass. I'm still feeling pretty guilty about not walking, as I rarely miss a workout and the chance to be out and about at night.

I thought all day was Thursday. Sigh. Which is kind of funny as I was off Monday - You'd think I would be a day behind! Ah, well. It's not like I'm having all that bad a week. Well except that my car died again. Which is really pissing off the in-home mechanic. LOL

My work is finally done so I'm going to let the headache win - I'm going to try to sleep it off.
Zemanta Pixie

2 comments:

skyblot said...

The best workout anybody can possibly get is the Bar Fight. Tones your "lats", or something. I think I heard that word on the Ballys commercial, where all the whores dance.

Nik said...

Ya know, missing a workout here and there won't hurt. You might feel a bit sluggish or sea-cowish (in my case), but sometimes you just need a break. Especially if you're not feeling well. Hope you're feeling better, that your hubby figures out your brokedown car problem and that Friday's here before you know it.