Home Page

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mojo, Fear and Sprouts

Today was a great day at the office, I had four work orders where I simply showed up and things worked, without touching a thing. One of the users said I have the IT Mojo, and another noted that the equipment is so scared of me that my mere presence gets them to behave. I'm going with both, cause I am the IT Goddess. Having the users AND the equipment scared to submission is certainly the ideal, wouldn't you agree?

Madison and I checked her flowers when we got home today, and one of them has seeds sprouting. She was so excited, you would have thought she won a new car! We planted Cosmos and Lavender, I sure wish I would have noted which bowl was which, as I have no idea which one kicks ass and sprouted in three days (not to mention which to expect)...


She is so proud of this little project that she wanted me to take her picture with the progress. This is awesome considering she is not so much the camera ham!

3 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Cosmos. Great gardening job, now just to get flowers out of them!

Bar L. said...

I wish our IT people had some Mojo!

Ok - if that is not the CUTEST, sweetest expression ever I don't know what is! I love it. It says so much! She just looks so happy, almost amazed that it is actually growing!

Nik said...

High five on the badass day at work! That's awesome that everything worked out so well, without you having to do anything.

Madison looks like a proud little gardener. I hope both plants/flowers see full fruition soon. How exciting for her.