Home Page

Friday, March 28, 2008

What's on My iPod

She Wants Revenge - "Written in Blood" - This is a new band introduced to my catalog, and I'm liking them more every time I listen. This is my favorite song on their second album, This is Forever. If you like Joy Division, you'll like this band.

Leona Lewis - "Bleeding Love" - Been hearing this a lot on Sirius. It's just so schmooshy, how could you not like it?

Newton Faulkner - "Dream Catch Me" - This guy reminds me of another artist, but I can't put my finger on who. I'm not talking about his appearance, but his style. When you watch this video, you're not expecting who you find. At least I wasn't?

Joss Stone - "Spoiled" - Been listening to her today since because, well, she rocks - AND because Amy and I are going to see her tomorrow night! Yay!

The Sundays - "Here's Where the Story Ends" - I heard this recently and it's one of those songs I loved and sang along every time it came on the radio. That is until it left the radio waves and thus my memory. Glad I came across it again.

No comments: