Home Page

Friday, February 29, 2008

What's On My iPod

Flo-Rida - Low - Don't really know much about this rapper, but I can't help but move when I hear this song. Makes one want to go buy some apple bottom jeans. Heh! This is from the Step Up 2 soundtrack.

Missy Elliott - Ching-a-Ling + Shake Your Pom Pom - Also from the Step Up 2 soundtrack. I think Missy is so talented - she has this awesome sound I dig, I have pretty much all of her albums.

Jon Secada - If You Go - Stepping into another genre here...I don't even remember how I was introduced to Jon Secada's stuff back in the 90's, but this is one of them I could listen to over and over.

AC/DC - The Jack - Definitely on the other side of the map from where we started in this list. This is a live performance video, and this song rocks!!! No, not just because it has "Jack" in the title, LOL!

Starpoint - Object of My Desire - This song takes me right back to my sophomore year in high school. I have a couple of things anchored to this song, one being gym class. I remember this song as well as New Edition's Candy Girl being played a lot when we were doing indoor activities.

2 comments:

BeckEye said...

'Cause you're the object...of my deee-siiii-eeerrrr. Ha ha. I haven't heard that song in ages. I couldn't even remember who sang it. I probably thought it was Expose or something.

skyblot said...

omg. I totally have to steal this idea for pointless blogging.