Home Page

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Small Bytes

Madison is still very sick - she's got a bad cough and sounds horrible, her little voice comes and goes. Her cough makes my throat hurt. Funny thing is - you'd never guess by her energy level that something wasn't right. So there aren't any signs of infection; we're hoping she's just working through this cold and she'll be good as new in no time.

Brighter notes
How about Rockstar: INXS last night? No surprise it was Jordis. I do absolutely love her voice, but she just wasn't right. Marty won big points with his "Everlong" performance. He gets higher on my list every week.

I have the song "Natural One" by The Folk Implosion going through my head today. I heard it this morning on the way to work, and I'd forgotten about that song... I love it! BUT, now I can't get it out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Jordis would make an amazing solo artist, but she seemed to have trouble telling the house band what kind of sound she was looking for.

The only one I don't care for is JD.

Teri said...

Sorry to hear she is sick...

I keep saying I need to watch this show more often... oh well

New White Keds said...

Next on the chopping block: Suzie.

Sorry the princess is not feeling well. Extra TLC and some chicken soup. How's Karl feeling?

Martin said...

I can see Suzie on the chopping block for only one reason... Australia will keep Mig from being in the bottom 3 until the the end. Conspiracy or not, they have to back their own. I'll be able to judge them all better when Mig gets to sing one of their songs.

Hope she is getting better. Nothing hurts more than watching a little one suffering through illness. Especially for the mom.

LoraLoo said...

Megan: JD is my least favorite too. WAY too much drama.

Teri, Amy, Jennifer and Vavoom: Thanks, hopefully she'll be better over this weekend. Lots of sleep and love should do it!

Martin: You're right, and I think Mig's so pretty it's helping the votes too. I do think he's a good fit, but I'm reserving my official vote until I hear him sing an INXS song or two. Yes, it is harder on me than Karl for some reason that Madison is sick. It's funny, because I'm more worried about her illness but he's more worried about her falling or getting injured. Parental rationale is funny sometimes.