Home Page

Friday, August 07, 2009

What's On My iPod

Sweet, this is my 1000th post! Holla! How perfect that it's an episode of What's On My iPod:

U2 - Better Than the Real Thing - Heard this one the way home today, and I'd forgotten how much I like it. I need to dust off my U2 albums.

Full Force/UTFO - Roxanne Roxanne - Yeah, I just went old school on your ass. This is the good stuff, right here.

Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock - It Takes Two - I was listening to the Backspin channel on Sirius this morning, obviously.... I know all the words to this song and will not hesitate to sing it, LMAO. If you've seen The Proposal, you'll know one of my favorite scenes from the movie, involving this song.

Kool Moe Dee - I Go To Work - OMG, remember this song? Wow. This one seriously takes me back! This is the cheesiest nod to 007 I've ever seen, heh!

Garbage - Cherry Lips - Totally threw you off, huh. :) Shirley Manson kicks ass... Garbage is a band on my list of must-sees.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

Yes, you do...dust them off!