Home Page

Friday, July 03, 2009

What's On My iPod

Colbie Callait - "Falling For You" - This is a live version of her new single - she's got a really good voice live, too! I didn't pick up her debut album, although I do have a couple of the tracks - I may have to go pick up this sophomore album!

Chickenfoot - "Oh Yeah" - Yay, there are Chickenfoot videos! I just love me some Sammy Hagar! Wouldn't it be awesome to just hang and have some Cabo Wabo tequila with these guys?

Timex Social Club - "Rumors" - This one popped up out of nowhere on the iPod the other day, can't say I remembered having it, and noticed it was on a compilation CD I'd bought some time ago. I had a bad memory attached to this song, but that was so long ago - that it was actually a not-so-bad surprise to hear. :)

Johnny Kemp - "Just Got Paid" - Now this one, is a whole different story. This song came out when I was a senior in high school (1988), and I remember cruising the Strip with this blaring.

Spice Girls - "Viva Forever" - Yes, I own a Spice Girls CD, LOL. I had never seen this video before - and when I started watching it, it had a nice fairy tale feel to it, but when the giant Rubik's cube appears, it starts to get fuzzy. By the end of the video you're left thinking WTF? If you can decipher it, please let me know...

3 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Oh, I just cannot read that red on blue. Interesting though.

LoraLoo said...

Sorry Joe... I don't think the page was loading for you all the way, it's always a black on white. :(

JoeinVegas said...

It's OK today. Just upgraded to IE 8 on my home machine (don't do it) and probably something with that.
Thanks for posting the music - I like to go look at what other people pick.