Home Page

Monday, July 06, 2009

Weekend Update

How was your 4th of July weekend, Internet?

Mine started Friday, I was off - so Madison and I went for lunch and bowling with my sister Toni and my niece and nephew Breana and Jaydon. We bowled one game, and I don't even think I broke 80 points...LOL! Madison won the game with a score of 99, she kicked serious butt!

For the 4th we spent it with the family - there was sun, food, fireworks, and fun! I was forgetful in taking photos the whole day - but here's my favorite:

We'd spent so much time in the sun on Saturday - on Sunday I don't think I even opened the windows! The only time I went outside was to take a walk... after the sun went down. Surprisingly, I didn't even burn on Saturday - I got a little pink and it was brown by the next morning (and yes, I had sunscreen on).

Hope you had a safe and happy 4th!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

jiggins said...

I worked.. it was interesting.. but I know you had a beer for me! So that was all good. Strange crowd the 4th brings to town every year.. Sounds like you all had fun tho!

Splitting Tens

Christina said...

We stayed home and did a while lot of nothing, which was fine by me!

Bar L. said...

She looks so cute, and what a kick-ass bowler! Glad you had a good weekend.

JoeinVegas said...

Did you get face paint too?