Home Page

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Weekend Update

Madison picked these for me in the backyard yesterday, I love daisies!


Although I went on the four-mile hike yesterday, I still went on my three-mile walk last night. I hate to admit it, but my body was kinda tired after all that. Thankfully a good night's sleep was all I needed, I wasn't stiff at all this morning!

Madison and I got up this morning and went to the park...


It was SUCH a gorgeous day outside today! We outlasted all the other families at the park, we must have been there for almost two hours.

This afternoon my iPod saga continued... I had called Best Buy's customer care number who told me I can take my dot.com purchase in for service at the store, so I went back to try again, except to a different Best Buy location. I did have to stand in two lines, so it took a bit, but hey, they figured it out and took it in for service, without giving me an ounce of trouble. I'm doing a whole lot of finger crossing that Apple can fix it since this large hard drive model isn't available anymore!

The only down part of this weekend was that I found a squishy mass on Dallas. It doesn't seem to be hurting him, but it clearly doesn't belong, so I have to get it checked out. I know my veterinarian personally (and he's great, if you live in the west end of town at all), and I got an appointment for tomorrow. Hopefully it's no big deal... but you never know.

I think it's going to be the perfect night for a bike ride! How was your weekend, internet?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

jiggins said...

Ah how Apple has infiltrated our lives! Normally I wouldn't let one company sell me so many different products.. but usually they are so much fun and cool! ( I am on my 6th ipod) I HAVE had ipod issues in the past, though I just went into the store since i had bought the warranty..extended.. I am just no good at keeping electronics in the best shape..especially when they live in my pocket!

Cupcake Blonde said...

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for Dallas and your iPod! I hope both turn out okay (especially Dallas!)

I spend the weekend trying to work through the heavy fog head I have due to this darn wind making my allergies unbearable. :(

jiggins said...

I guess I didn't mention any concern for Dallas.. but i do hope everything will be cool with him! Cat's are resilient little creatures!

Nik said...

Awww, the flowers look great. It's weird to me that there are places where flowers are in bloom right now. Some areas here got snow last night. All that sunshine in your pictures is awesome. We're still grey here, but I love it, so....

I'll be sending good vibes your way and hope all goes well with Dallas. I'm sure he'll be just fine. Oh and hoping iPod is fixable too.

JoeinVegas said...

A sunny day in the park - get them in before it hits 100

Fred said...

Four-mile hike? Must be nice to be young.

My weekend was great, knowing that I also have this week off. We're going to Disney on Wednesday to chill for a few days, too.

Now, off I go to catch up on some of your older posts...