Home Page

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Change in Plans

It was supposed to be a pretty busy day today... but it appears Madison has picked up pink eye from school, so we are quarantined to the house. Tonight the family was going to come over for game night, but my stepsister Cassie is in the hospital - looks like a second surgery in a couple of months. What to do? Looks like there's all this free time and I am not sure what to do with it... guess I'll work on finishing "Twilight" and get that long walk in tonight after all.

I'll leave you with this... Amy and I went to see Joss Stone in concert last year and she bought me a beautiful concert t-shirt (I have a thing for concert t-shirts). I washed it once and here's how big it is now:

Hope you're having a great weekend, Internet!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

Too cute! Poor baby. I hated Pink eye as a kid!!
Beautiful child
Linda

Cupcake Blonde said...

Pink eye and still smiling her adorable smile! :)

Nik said...

Ha, how big was the shirt to begin with? Hope Madison's feeling better and that all goes well for your stepsister. Free time on the weekend's rocks!