Home Page

Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's In My Head

I have another post I'm chewing on but wanted to post tonight... so here's yet another edition of What's In My Head:

I have not been posting as much lately. I have no idea why? Drawing blanks some nights, I suppose. It doesn't help that I'm completely addicted to Facebook. I find myself spending a lot of time over there!

Madison and I watched "Beetlejuice" together tonight, and although she was taken by surprise a few times, she was glued to the television and enjoyed the movie. She was also able to follow the whole storyline quite well, once she realized the couple was actually dead. I was wondering how she would take that movie, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Tomorrow is Friday!! It's a girl's night out tomorrow night, so I'm way jazzed. Madison has a full social calendar this weekend and won't actually be home much... so we get a break while she has a blast. Total Win/Win.

I finally started watching "Heat" on the treadmill - man I forgot what a good movie it is. I'm not good with long movies that drag on, my ADD kicks in - but this one - the storyline moves so well that you don't realize you've been watching for quite awhile. I think this is the last movie Val Kilmer still looked hot in. Man I had a crush on him in the 80's. Natalie Portman is in this movie too, she was sooooo young. If you haven't seen it yet... trust me on this one. Good stuff.

It has been a pretty fabulous week, all around... hope that's the case for you, too.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

BeckEye said...

Mmmm, Val Kilmer. My roommate and I watched "Real Genius" last week. I tried watching "Top Secret," which I'd never seen, but it was soooo stupid.

I've never liked "Beetlejuice." It seems to be popular, but I can't get into it. Alec Baldwin was hot then though.

JoeinVegas said...

Dick Cavett dancing at the table? I just loved the whole flick, along with somebody's idea of hell for the paper pushers.

Randy said...

That totally rocks that Maddy liked Beetlejuice, it's a right of passage.

Heat is an awesome movie. It definitely ranks in my top 25 of all time! Ashley Judd is in it, and she's uber hot!

Paticus said...

Heat is an unbelievably great movie.I love the scene when Ashley Judd is up on the balcony looking down at Val Kilmer.