Home Page

Friday, March 21, 2008

What's On My iPod

Foo Fighters - "Best of You" - Foo Fighters are probably in my top 5 all-time favorite bands. Hmmm... maybe top 10. It's so hard to narrow it down to a list of 5.

Kelly Rowland - "Daylight" - a huge contrast from Foo Fighters! It took me a few listens to really dig this song, but I'm definitely blaring it every time I hear it. It's one of those hits you'll hear all summer because it's got a bright, shiny feel to it.

Fuel - "Falls on Me" - Another good song from their best-of album that I downloaded not long ago. It's a deep, ballad-like, alternative rock song...

Dirty Vegas - "Days Go By" - This one has a good techno sound and well, they're named "Dirty Vegas", so how can one go wrong?

Eve f. Gwen Stefani - "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" - Admittedly I had issues with this song when it first came out - I was having trouble wrapping my head around the new genre Gwen was branching out to. I see her as ska/alternative and wasn't receptive to the whole top-40 look at first, but this eventually made it's way into the iPod.

1 comment:

New White Keds said...

I may need to invade your music collection to add to mine! :-)