Home Page

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Lazy Sunday

Today's weather had me pretty lazy... waking up to the sun being hidden by clouds and still raining brought my loafing side to the surface. Still managed to get things done around the house, but on a loose schedule (some days, that's the best kind).

Oooooo! I got a pedicure - check out my pretty toes:


I really wanted them to be more pink, but it didn't work out that way... so another time. I have the boniest feet, don't I? Check out the second toe being longer than my big toe, LOL. When I was a little girl my Mom told me that was a sign of intelligence. Hey, I believed it! This new salon was awesome, I'll definitely be going back.

Madison and I watched "Bee Movie" last night and were discussing bees afterward. Madison said:

"Bees are black and yellow. And they live in hives, right?"
"Yes Maddy, they do live in hives."
"And they make honey, right?"
"Yes, they make honey."
"And they make Cheerios too, don't they? They're on the front of the box."

Ya gotta respect the logic there. LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, honey nut. I've seen them on TV making it.
Next time get some daisies painted onto the toes too. Looks pretty.

skyblot said...

Having a longer middle toe just means I spend that much more time trying to figure out how to flip the bird with my foot.

Ken said...

So Cute!

Better Sunday, lazy Sunday than Sunday, Bloody Sunday. Damn. Now that song is stuck in my head...

New White Keds said...

Feet are puuuurty! Glad you had a fun and mellow weekend. Shopping sounds like it was eventful. We did some too -- Ken got a suit and I got some summer things -- fun fun fun.

Anyway, the toes look awesome, and my sedcond toe is bigger then my big toe too! Kindred I tell ya!

BeckEye said...

Hey, I firmly believe that the Geico gecko is real and that he can save me money.

Bar L. said...

Your feet look very soft. I like the French look but for some reason I always have to have mine red.

Madison is one smart cookie!