Home Page

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Should Own Kohl's Stock

I had a couple of hours to myself this afternoon and decided to go clothes shopping for summer. Kohl's is a very dangerous place for me, but I couldn't help myself. Everything I took to the dressing room to try on...gasp...fit! So I bought a bunch of shorts, capris, shirts and even an outfit just to match a really cute pair of shoes I'd bought with Amy. I was hoping to find some summer dresses but all they had were these horrible prints or they were way too short.

A new salon/spa opened up around the corner from our house, so I'm getting a pedicure tomorrow. I can't wait! I'm feeling so, so... girlie. Shhh... don't tell anyone, it'll be our secret.

I finally got the Easter wreaths together, made up of eggs Madison and I had decorated. Here's a picture:


4 comments:

Bar L. said...

I love Kohl's too!

Pedicures are a must, girly or not. They just feel so good and make your toes look so...happy :)

Those wreaths are so pretty!

Sheena said...

I LOVE the Easter Egg Wreaths! I might have to do that with Carlee! thanks for the idea! :)

JoeinVegas said...

Sound like you are enjoying things. Nice.

Teri said...

I went to Kohl's yesterday as well. Between my mom and I, we bought Jacob his summer wardrobe. They had so many cute things for him. I didn't even stop to look in my section.