Home Page

Friday, December 07, 2007

What's On My iPod

Tara Kemp - Hold You Tight - I actually spent a good deal of time every morning to get my hair to look exactly like hers in this video, for at least a couple of years. My hair hasn't seen a curling iron in at least 5 years, and it's still thanking me for it.

Sheryl Crow - My Favorite Mistake - One of my favorite Sheryl Crow songs.

Billy Idol - Cradle of Love - Gotta love Billy Idol. He puts on a damn good live show.

Daughtry - It's Not Over - I sooooo wanted Chris Daughtry to win American Idol, but I'm thinking he did just fine without the title.

King Missile - Detachable Penis - Obviously NSFW. This song cracks me up!

Hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I think Chris got robbed but he is the one laughing now. With several American Music Awards, Grammys and gold records to boot.

BeckEye said...

OH Billy Idol. He could rock my cradle any day.