Home Page

Thursday, December 06, 2007

What's In My Head

I started watching the movie Superbad on the treadmill tonight. When I saw the previews for it, I wasn't impressed. I stand corrected... cause I laughed my ass off for the first 45 minutes.

Madison has almost learned all the words to "Jingle Bells". Yes, the original version.

This has been a very awesome week. Work has been way too busy for December, but I'm finding time to kick back and enjoy the week anyway. :)

I'm in training all next week for - wait for it - penetration testing. Not one person can keep a straight face when I say that. I can't imagine why?

Can you imagine what kind strange searches will lead people here with that one word...

I'm almost done with Christmas shopping, I have 2 gifts left to buy. I've given up on the Nintendo Wii until the new year. At least it isn't something Madison was hoping to find under the tree.

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Don't give up on the Wii! Here is a trick, go to Target at 8AM on Sunday. That is when they put their new shipments out for the new week.

I had to go to leadership training this week...I think I would have like your penetration training much better.