Home Page

Thursday, December 13, 2007

What's In My Head

I am so glad this week is almost over. This training has become... painful. The lack of preparation and working equipment has made it unproductive.

Because of training this week, I'm feeling unorganized and behind. There hasn't been any time to get much on my to-do list done. I'll be doing a lot of catch-up this weekend.

I received a workout DVD for my birthday and started it tonight. It's very challenging, but ya know, I wasn't winded when I finished. (However my arms and thighs are pretty unhappy and sore right now.) I'm probably in the best physical shape I've ever been in, although I'm still not the smallest size.

What used to be many hours of television each week went quickly to just a few, and now it's down to almost none. The strike really isn't affecting me in the least. It probably won't unless HIMYM goes into repeats - I might go through withdrawals at that point.

I am, however, catching up on a lot of movies via Netflix. I finished watching "Crash" this week. I knew I was going to cry, but I had no idea how much. Crying and working out doesn't go well together, LOL.

I started a new Playstation 3 game last night - "Ratchet and Clank Future - Tools of Destruction". I've played previous installments of this game with the PS2, and this third installment is not disappointing. I've been looking for a good game to play on the PS3 since we bought it in the Spring, and I finally have one! I'm still wanting the Wii, but it can wait until next year. Now I need to get the HD cable for the PS3 to the TV. I hear it makes a huge difference in the graphics, which must be amazing, because they're already incredible.

What have you been up to all week? I'll be making rounds at your place...I'm a few days behind on my blog reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, a gamer,

Distant Timbers Echo said...

I actually started a new blogstyle. Instead of posts, they're comic stips! It's new, but stretching creativity feels good! And I have a lot of fun with it.

Cupcake Blonde said...

You know I have found that the strike has not affected me as much as I expected. I am missing my shows but I have found other things to do to fill my time. More constructive and fun things than just sitting like a lump on the couch.