Home Page

Saturday, November 24, 2007

What's On My iPod

Smashing Pumpkins - "Cherub Rock" - Definitely an old video, Billy Corgan still had hair! A classic.

Sheryl Crow ft. Sting - "Always on Your Side" - This is from her album "Wildflower", and it's a mellow album, but I really enjoy just about every song.

Cassie - "Me & You" - I really enjoy this get-up-and-move song, but guys - trust me, you'll enjoy the video.

Natasha Bedingfield ft. Sean Kingston - "Love Like This" - I don't hear this near enough on Sirius!

Better Than Ezra - "A Lifetime" - Great video. I just downloaded their greatest hits album from iTunes last night - I always loved this band, but have been listening to them more in the last year!

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I love the Cassie song, it has such a great beat! I put that song on my pod a while a go. And the guy in Natasha's video is HOT! That is my favorite Better Than Ezra song, makes me cry all the time.

Martin said...

You have to love the guitar-work opening to "Cherub Rock." Nothing really sounds quite like it. And I'm a huge fan of BTE's Deluxe but I don't know why I've never continued that level of adoration. I think it is the same feeling I have for Counting Crows' August And Everything After.