Home Page

Friday, October 12, 2007

What's On My iPod

Blink 182 - "I Miss You" - Very well done video.

JJ Fad - "Supersonic" - The video quality isn't perfect, but it's a pretty old video. Perfect example of old school rap/hip-hop.

Go-Go's - "Head Over Heels" - I remember this video well, but it's kinda boring for such a good song.

Nine Inch Nails - "Perfect Drug" - also a very well done video.

The Cars - "Hello Again" - I think this might be an extended version, and it's NSFW. I had forgotten Andy Warhol was in this video!

Happy Friday! I am extremely behind in my blog reading, I'll be visiting and catching up this weekend.

2 comments:

BeckEye said...

ah! My favorite Go-Go's song!!

Martin said...

Head Over Heels is also my favorite Go-Go's song. Perfect Drug always makes me think that Trent fantasies of being E.A. Poe. Never seen this version of Hello. Definitely is a remix of the song but I'm sure I'd remember if it had boobies in there. I remember seeing Blink 182 at the first Edgefest and found it interesting how many bras they were able to get the girls to throw up on stage (it was a kind of contest for the biggest) but I felt that I should have been looking around for who was removing them. I also bumped into someone's ex-b/f at the concert. He blamed me for taking his live-in g/f from him so it was an awkward moment standing behind him and his friend in line for food. And you have to miss fun rap songs like Supersonic. The world took a bad turn somewhere and we lost that.