Home Page

Friday, August 24, 2007

What's On My IPod

Hope you all had a good week... got some new videos to share. You know the drill:

Jason Mraz: Geek in the Pink - This song is so catchy, I can't help but sing along. :)

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer - I just heard this song on Sirius this week, and I'm diggin' it. I thought Finger Eleven was much more hard core than this? Maybe I need to give them more of a listen.

Erasure - A Little Respect - I was talking with someone about karaoke today and I was explaining how I could make anyone's ears bleed. Then I remembered the one time Amy, Shannon and I sang this song at the top of our lungs after several shots of Apple Pucker. And I don't think anyone's ears bled. But alcohol was involved, so what do I know?

The Donnas - Take It Off - What happened to The Donna's? I liked their attitude. :) Guess I'll just google 'em.

The Smiths - How Soon is Now - 80's staple song. If you're over 30 and you don't know this song, you lived in a cave.

5 comments:

Angi said...

Damn girl, how many songs do you have on your iPod? I just burned some old CD's to it, so I'm up to 6xx, but I seriously need to educate myself on songlist, and tags. My new stereo really rocks and I love that my XM and iPod along with the fm transmitter for the DVD is all hooked up behind the dash, but sometimes I get in this groove to listen to certain genres and it's a bitch to fast forward through all the songs to find something. Know any shortcuts on fixing tags (other than that program) and the easiest ways to set up a playlist? I seriously need a tutorial!
Currently I am digging Hinder and Nickleback A LOT! I think my favorite songs at the moment are Rockstar, Never Again, and Lips of an Angel - but I have so many more favorite artists as well. I need help!!!!

LoraLoo said...

Angi - I've got about 6300 songs on the iPod. :) Try creating smart playlists by choosing File, New Smart Playlist. It will allow you to create by any kind of sorting you'd like. But the columns have to be complete (artist, genre). I've not found a better way to fix tags other than just going through them myself, unfortunately.

Martin said...

Love Erasure... but I can't think of any of their songs on karaoke disc that I could sing without coming across as gay. It's a shame. I think I have "Always" on disc and haven't even considered attempting it.

Ahhh... love me my Smiths.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I just heard the Finger Eleven song this week too and I am digging it as well. When I am not singing along to my High School Musical soundtrack... I am a dork.

K-Mac said...

Isn't "Take it Off" on Guitar Hero? I always liked that Erasure song as well.

And "How Soon Is Now" is the only Smiths song I ever liked.