Home Page

Friday, August 03, 2007

What's On My IPod

It's that time again... Click on the song title to enjoy the video. Hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!

Gwen Stefani - Sweet Escape - who doesn't love Gwen? This is a cute, campy video.

Ludacris - Shake Your Money Maker - I really like this song. The video has the traditional cars, money and slightly dressed girls for a rap video. Still dig the genre, and the videos just don't really bother me. **NSFW**

Third Eye Blind - I Want You - Third Eye Blind is definitely one of my favorite bands, and this is one of their best songs, IMO. I did not find a music video, so this is a live performance.

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary - one of my favorite driving songs.

Bryan Ferry - Slave to Love - One of my top 5 love songs. Not sure I get the video at all? But it doesn't take away from the song whatsoever.

6 comments:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Ooh, good selection ... I must do a post like this ... it's fun.
Take care, Meow

Molie said...

She Sells Sanctuary is a great song.

An80sNut said...

I have to say that someone ruined Third Eye Blind for me by playing "How's It Going To Be" constantly on his ex-girlfriend's message machine. I'm sure that that thought will wear off someday and I'll give the album a full listen hahaha.

Love the Cult. They are supposed to be playing in town tonight (saw an ad for it) but wouldn't be able to go.

Vegas Princess said...

remind me to tell you about my Third Eye Blind experience sometime.

I like Gwen but I can't stand that song because Akon is on it and I am boycotting all things Akon since he is a sexist pig and disgusting.

LoraLoo said...

Meow: This is my favorite weekly post. Thanks!

Molie: Yeah, it's probably my favorite by The Cult.

Martin: I do remember the messages, but I hadn't remembered this part until now. Guess I repressed it because I like the song? Thanks, now I have to repress it again. :P

VP: Ooooo, do tell your 3eb experience?

Otto said...

Bryan Ferry? Wow. Haven't heard that name in awhile.