Home Page

Friday, July 20, 2007

What's On My IPod

Foo Fighters - Everlong - Definitely one of my all time favorite songs.

Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary Day

Nickelback - Why Don't You and I - This version is without Santana, and I actually like the Santana version better. But this video has excerpts from the movie "The Notebook", which is one of my favorite sappy movies.

Cyndi Lauper - I Drove All Night - This was filmed in and around Las Vegas. One of Cyndi's best ever, if you ask me. Those who know downtown will see this was filmed before that big ugly Fremont Street Experience was built!

Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula - New single from the new album. Are all those people really in the band now? Anyway, like it and had to include it. :)

Short and sweet tonight. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Martin said...

"Everlong" is one of the best songs ever written. It took me a long time to finally decide to get the album. I think it's the intensity, breathy verse vocals and hook that really gets me.