Home Page

Friday, September 29, 2006

Hey Ladies

Now say the title again doing your best Beastie Boys impression. Makes ya smile, right? Okay, my job here is done.

Kidding!

This is for JJ, who was so kind to post such nice eye-candy on Thursday. Guys, don't go looking and come back to groan at me, K? heh heh

Anyway, I mentioned to coworker S. yesterday that Paula Abdul's song "Rush, Rush" snuck into my IPod shuffle yesterday. It's a great song, and I hadn't heard it in a long time. He reminded me of the music video for the song who stars.... anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Yes, the answer is Keanu Reeves! Say what you will about him - if he's in a movie (and I don't care if it's about Mr. Potato Head - the children's toy. Get your mind out of the gutter!). What was I saying? Oh yeah, if he's in the movie, I'm watching it. I happen to enjoy his movies, and that same sad, troubled guy he always seems to play. Of course you know I went promptly to YouTube.com and found the video. I hadn't seen it in years!! Enjoy it yourself right here.

Are you glad it's the weekend??!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sure am glad I stopped by and got an eyeful of that candy!

Have a great weekend, girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Was that Bradley Whitford in that video?

Cupcake Blonde said...

I used to love that video. The whole "Rebel Without A Cause" thing was cool. Thanks for the memories!

Martin said...

So does this mean that you are going to post reviews of A Scanner Darkly and The Lake House? I can't say that I avoid his films as I do some other actors.