Home Page

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gimme Some Pie!

It's a four-day weekend! Muahahahahaha!

Even better. The only thing I've done in preparation for tomorrow is make an artichoke dip. Tomorrow I bake some frozen pies. Wow, that's a lot of work, eh? It's a beautiful thing that we're going to my Dad's for Thanksgiving. My brother-in-law may actually go with us. Do you hear that? It's Hell freezing over.

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. So instead of making a top-ten list of those things, I wanted to leave you with this:

I hope your list of things to be thankful for is at least as long as my own. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving; may it be filled with all the things that give you warm fuzzies, may your bellies be full, and simply enjoy a beautiful day.

Go Cowboys! :)

10 comments:

Bar Bar A said...

Back at ya, Loraloo! Have a great time and I will be rooting for the Cowboys too. That's a footballteam, right?


(JUST KIDDING)

Fred said...

Have a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy all the time off, as I'm doing right now!

New White Keds said...

Loo, as one of the people I am the MOST thankful for, I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday. I hope that it is the start of what will be a surprisingly Happy Holiday Season!

You are a spot of sun in sometimes dreary days, and a strong foot on the ground when I get off center. Thanks!

An80sNut said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Karl and Miss Madison.

BeckEye said...

Hope you have a good one. I, too have a lot to be thankful for this year.

Meegan said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Artichoke dip = YUM!

Ken said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lora! Too bad about them Cowboys, though.

Jas... said...

So long as there's Cool Whip, it doesn't matter if the pie's frozen or not!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Teri said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying your 4 day weekend :)

charles blunt said...

To bad about the Cowboys .But being a Giants fan I guess it was a good thing .I do like coach Bill P tho wish he was still a giant ,