Home Page

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Why aren't there 28 hours in a day?!

Before parenthood, when I heard parents talking about how busy their lives were, I never understood why they would actually WANT more hours in the day. I spent so much time trying to make time pass more quickly! As a new parent, I soooooo get it. From the moment the alarm goes off at 4:45 each morning I feel as though I'm being violently tossed around a tornado. There just isn't enough time to get it all done... and for someone like me who needs structure and order, it's rough. Being anal retentive isn't an option anymore. There's got to be a 12 step program for that. LMAO

What's my next bitch... hmmm... oh yeah! The Cowboys. I watched the game on Sunday wincing with pain the whole time. The Big Tuna did such a great job last year - and his first year, to boot. What happened? I'm so unimpressed, I had such high hopes. I can't figure out what they're missing. Leadership? No. I really do believe Testaverde is good for the job. An offense? Perhaps. They started the year in the top five for defense, I think they've since lost that ranking. I know that's sorely lacking. BUT, they are definitely missing something else, something keeping the team from being cohesive, and I can't see it. All I know is that it's becoming hard to watch these games, even though I wear my star with pride.

I've done an awful lot of complaining, so I'm going to end on a great note. A new picture of Madison.





No comments: