Home Page

Thursday, October 18, 2012

No Time for TV

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later... I have again fallen out of love with television.  I have a Tivo full of recordings from the last two weeks, and no real desire to watch any of it.  Granted, I think I bit off more than I could chew - Monday night alone I have nearly 4 hours of programming I'd like to watch, and no real time to watch it all that night.  I've decided I'm going to give up watching "The Voice", it's not all that attractive anymore.  Three hours of it every week is a bit too much, NBC.  So we'll see.   There may be more on the chopping block if I can't catch up soon.  

What are some of your favorite programs?  

2 comments:

Nik said...

The good news is you're not missing out on much. There's not really any "must see" shows for me anymore. I still watch/record my old standbys (HIMYM,the Office, Mike & Molly, etc), but if I miss them, I don't mind. As far as new shows, Chicago Fire could become a favorite for me, depending how it plays out. I want to like Revolution and 666 Parkway Avenue, but they're just not drawing me in like I'd hoped. Aside from sports, I maybe watch 3-4 hours of actual tv programming a week, that's how dire tv has gotten for me.

LoraLoo said...

HIMYM and The Office are still definitely on my list. That show Go On is freakin' hilarious, have you seen it? A must see. I also got into Vegas and Two Broke Girls. I think I'm just running out of time at night, and by the time I sit down, I'm thinking about going to bed. Dude. I think I'm old!