Home Page

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween '09

How was your Halloween?

The whole family came over here, and we took the kids around the neighborhood; it has become a tradition. Here's a few pictures:

Madison was Sleeping Beauty for Halloween. This was a costume she took a great deal of time to decide on - she was considering Mulan and Snow White for some time as well. I think she made the best choice this year. :)

Seeing as I love dressing up, I was the evil sorceress Maleficent, who casts the spell on Sleeping Beauty. I wish you could see just how much purple eye shadow and eye-liner I have on.

We had a house full of kids, and I'm wishing I'd gotten pictures of them all! Here you find my nephew Jaydon as Peter Pan, my niece Breana (his big sister) as Tinkerbell and Madison. These three are peas in a pod!

The day was not without injury - Madison managed to burn herself with a curling iron. Here she's proudly sporting her bandage. Ah, genetics are cruel, she's as clumsy as I am.

A good time was had by all, and we have enough candy in the house to last until next Spring. I'm trying to pretend it's not there, or that it tastes like cardboard. :)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Bar L. said...

Great costumes!!! Glad you had fun. I want a closeup of your eye makeup :)

JoeinVegas said...

I think you look pretty good like that . . .

Fred said...

The costumes are terrific. I was the designated "walk the girls around the neighborhood" dad, so I have a lot of fond memories of Halloween.

I don't want a closeup of your eye makeup. :-)

Cupcake Blonde said...

That forst picture is adorable! What a beautiful princess!