Home Page

Friday, June 26, 2009

What's On My iPod

Big Punisher - Still Not a Player - Ok I think I was under a rock for a bit, I keep coming across music from the late 90's I missed... This one is from 99, and it's one to bob your head to. :) Big Punisher is one pretty uh... big dude.

Vanessa Carlton - 1000 Miles - I lent out this CD the other day and remembered how much I love this song. She is an incredible songwriter.

Kings of Leon - Notion - I downloaded their whole album a couple of weeks ago and can't stop listening to it. The lead singer's voice is that perfect kind of raspy/rock/soul for me. I dunno if this song is getting much airplay yet, but there's an official video, and it's got fire and explosions! LOL

Fabolous - Young'n (Holla Back) - This one's on the workout playlist, it'll get you to move. This is one of those songs that makes me wanna go dancing!!

Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Of course I was gonna include an MJ song. I am more a fan of his Off The Wall album, Bad is also in my collection. (but honestly I didn't care for anything he'd put out after Bad). The media is already dishing out all kinds of dirt - and I'm just changing the channel. It's true... as long as there are people out there wanting to watch the train wreck, the more of it the media will give. Those celebrating his accomplishments and the history he made, good on you!

1 comment:

Jill - GlossyVeneer said...

LOVE Kings of Leon. The whole album has an almost magical quality for me... so worthy of the repeat function!