Home Page

Friday, May 29, 2009

What's On My iPod

Safetysuit - "Someone Like You" - Safetysuit is a new find for me... these guys are fabulous! They also sing a song "Stay" that's getting a lot of airplay lately. I just downloaded the entire album "Life Left To Go", I can't wait to listen to it.

Dan Hartman - "I Can Dream About You" - This song is badass! I was so jazzed when I heard this today - a loved yet forgotten song for me.

Katy Perry - "Waking Up In Vegas" - I'll admit it, I love songs, videos, movies, anything about Vegas. I'll even go one step further and admit this song is in fact, on my iPod. I've made no secret that I think Katy Perry is the flavor of the week... but hey, it's a good song, I bought it! This video was really well done, BTW. Enjoyed the interpretation that is a crazy time in Vegas. ;)

The Matrix w/ Katy Perry - "Broken" - LOL - and here she is again! I caught this song a couple of weeks ago and I've got it on my "To Download" list, I couldn't find it on Amazon then, so I'll have to look again tonight. This is a really cute song - ok, maybe I'm gonna lay off Katy for awhile. :)

Carl Carlton - "Everlasting Love" - What a classic song! I caught this on the Sirius 70's on 7 channel last week, and promptly added it to my collection. Definitely worth a listen...

1 comment:

BeckEye said...

I just had a conversation with someone the other day about "I Can Dream About You."

Also, even though I said on my blog that I could never imagine "Waking Up in Vegas" growing on me, it has. Probably because every time I hear it now, I'm reminded of Katy's awesome Adam Lambert cape.