Home Page

Friday, April 10, 2009

What's On My iPod

Phil Collins - "You Can't Hurry Love" - This is a live video version... I have to admit I really didn't appreciate Phil Collins until I was in my mid-20's.

Drowning Pool - "Bodies" - This is an ultimate angry song. Total aggression without being death-metal-ish. It's got a pretty catchy chorus, too - heh.

Vanessa Carlton - "A Thousand Miles" - Vanessa Carlton opened for Third Eye Blind and the Goo Goo Dolls back in oh, 2004? Amy and I went to this concert and we missed Vanessa's performance, and I'm sorry we did. At the time I didn't really know who she was.

The Cars - "Let's Go" - The Cars were an awesome band, weren't they? Every time I listen to their greatest hits I'm reminded how they really had so many great songs. This is a live video, it's one of my favorites from The Cars!

Pat Benatar - "Shadows of the Night" - Pat Benatar put on one of the best concerts I've ever seen... This just might be my very favorite song from her catalog.

4 comments:

Randy said...

I have to say....This is a KICK ASS list. Except for the Vanessa chick, never heard of her...but the rest, top shelf stuff.

Fred said...

I finally recognized a few songs on your list. Phil Collins was one of my favorites. Still is, actually.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I love Vanessa Carlton. She is a great performer too. I always make my husband laugh withthis song because I pretend to play the piano like a maniac. :)

Jen said...

I love me some Phil Collins.

And Chicago. And Air Supply.

Did I say too much? heh