Home Page

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

M

I have been working on this post for several days, and honestly have no idea why!? I was definitely overthinking it, LOL. Another blogging Mom in Las Vegas over at Fear & Parenting in Las Vegas had posted on this and I liked it (She is a great read, go check her out and say Hi). She gave me a letter of the alphabet and charged me to write about 10 items that I love that start with that letter.

She gave me, incidentally, my favorite letter of the alphabet, M.

1. Madison. That little girl really is the center of my universe.

2. Music. I relate any major event in my life, bad or good, to music. I can remember details by recalling what I was listening to at the time. I am such a music junkie! Coworker S. made the joke recently that I needed an intervention, I am forever buying music.

3. Mobility. Sure it's great I can walk, but I'm talking about life's little conveniences. The mobile phone, mp3 players, gaming systems, even entertainment systems. I am soooo much more efficieint with all of this mobility! Or, am I?


4. Me-time. I have always been quite comfortable by myself, and I've always relished in time spent alone.

5. Microsoft. You know I couldn't leave the house-that-Gates-built out of this. Without Microsoft, I wouldn't have a job. Without Microsoft, much of what you spent your day doing might not be possible, or as easy!


6. Meat. Mmmmmmm, Mmmm I am always up for a big steak.


7. Monetary Compensation. I love what I do, but I love even more that I get paid to do what I love! Money is certainly not everything, but it helps me to enjoy everything.


8. Moisturizer. I can't stand it when my skin is dry - I should own stock in companies like Bath and Bodyworks. I like to be soft and I like to smell good, and I simply can't do without either.

9. Muscle cars. My first car was a 1970 Mustang, and my dream car is a 1969 Cuda. The feeling behind the wheel of a muscle car is like no other.


10.Merlot. There is nothing like sharing a glass of red wine with a friend... I never keep wine in the house because I'm the only one usually drinking it, and it goes bad before I finish the bottle. However, I love when the opportunity arises!

If you'd like to post this, leave a comment and I'll give you a letter. :)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

Randy said...

Interesting post. I have to give you kudos on it, it's not easy to do. great job and great choices.

Now hit me with it...and remember my small brain and lack of imagination. that means don't give me X or Z or something mean like that LMAO

JoeinVegas said...

I like the shot of you with rocks on your back. I always thought you rocked (expected that, didn't you?)

Anonymous said...

Nice list. I guess my random pick was a good one for you. Your Madison is adorable, but I'm an apple girl, so the Mirosoft thing? Meh...not so much. Great list, though! Thanks for the plug.

LoraLoo said...

Randy - Thank you... sent your letter to gmail. :)

Joe - Well thank you for the compliment on the picture, but that's not me!

F&P - Apple?! LOL Actually, I've warmed up to Apple in the last few years. Still don't own a Macbook yet, though.

Anonymous said...

That's a fun concept. Your list is great!

If you assigned me a letter, I'd play... as long as it isn't Q!

New White Keds said...

You are a rockstar!!!!!

Nik said...

Now this is a very cool concept. Seems kinda hard to do, but if you get this, I'll take a letter and give it a try.

Cupcake Blonde said...

This was so cool! I would love to do this!

And now I want some Merlot. :)