Home Page

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You Can't Catch Me, I'm the Gingerbread Man

After Del Taco tonight, Maddy and I decorated gingerbread man cookies! Here's two that Madison did. Funny thing - I bought this handy-dandy little kit that had everything you'd need to make the cookies, except the icing bag with tips. See, I'm not a baker. I make a mean chocolate chip cookie, but I'm not a baker, so I don't have icing bags/tips laying around. So we improvised without them. She got pretty creative, eh?

I don't suggest eating gumdrops, btw... I disposed of the extra in the garbage disposal, and they totally gummed up my industrial grade garbage disposal. Can you imagine what they do to your teeth??!!

3 comments:

Nik said...

Awww, the gingerbread men are too cute! Maddy did an awesome job of decorating them, pretty good work there. I do have to admit, just looking at the cookies makes my teeth hurt, no way would you catch me eating one. I do LOVE chocolate chip cookies. (hint,hint lol)
Merry Christmas!

Christina said...

The gingerbread men are adorable! Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas.

take care,
Christina

JoeinVegas said...

Wow, it looks like it snowed inside too. Just how much icing came with those guys?

Why are you using the disposal for stuff like that? They just have to be cleaned out of the sewers and hauled to the landfill. Just throw them away. But from the looks of those two guys I don't see how you ended up with any unused items.