Home Page

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So Tired, But Way Smiley

Spent the day packing and traveling, although we did make it over to Downtown Disney tonight for dinner. We ate at Storyteller's Cafe.... the food was really good but it was a bit pricey - you paid more for the atmosphere (dinner was $100). Who cares, we're on vacation, but I won't be doing that for four days...

I've never done room service in my entire 37 years, so we're having room service for breakfast prior to hitting Disneyland before everyone else, we have passes to get in an hour early. Bonus!

It's after 10 and Madison just passed out, so I think I'm right behind her. I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow night. Vacation is just what the doctor ordered!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Well, Madison was wearing a princess dress for Ariel's dinner, did mom do likewise? It's vacation! You can do what you want! (I hear that so much around where I work, no, not from co-workers).

New White Keds said...

I am so excited for you! Cannot wait tos ee the pictures from tonight! If youare plunking down dough for dinner, willingliy from time to time, I would suggest dinner at Blue Bayou -- in Pirates of Carribean ride. Food is price, byut the BEST monte cristo sandwich you will ever eat -- or at least it was 20 years ago when I had it.
In any case, whoopeeee! Have a blast!

Nik said...

Good to hear you're all having fun and that your vacation rocks. I can't believe there are people in this world who've never done room service, it's cool they bring the food to your room. You can eat nakey if ya want. :) Can't wait for pix.

skyblot said...

Vacation means you can do anything you want! Order room service! Fly a jumbo jet! Have awkward relations with a complete stranger in the relative privacy of a theatre stage!

...and now I'm not allowed to go on vacation any more, the end.

BeckEye said...

Enjoy your vacation! You'll need a vacation when you get back. Disney is SO exhausting.

jiggins said...

Going on Vacation when you are a Las Vegas Local.. is even more fun I think.. and when yo get to share it with kids and see something like Disney through their eyes.. it's even better! You guys are gonna have such a great time. Thanks for following my blog too.