Home Page

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Blog Has Been Hearted

I was given a blog award by Angi! Thanks for this, I feel honored that you heart my blog! You should all go give Angi a shout-out at her place - she and her family just got back from evacuating due to hurricane Gustav... they live in the New Orleans area, and my birth state (I was born in Shreveport, LA)!

Here's the award she bestowed on me:


Now I get to pass on this lovely award to some of my very own favorite blogs.

Here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the "I :heart: your blog" logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (if you can). **Not Required but please feel free to share the love!**
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

I could really nominate all of the blogs on my blog list over there, but I'll narrow it to seven (in absolutely no particular order):

1. Amy
2. Barbara
3. Randy
4. Nik
5. Fred
6. Joe
7. Sheena

p.s. - for the guys - I won't get my feelings hurt if you don't care for displaying the logo for all time on your site. But hey, include it in your post, should you choose to do one, we won't question your manhood. Heh!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh, don't blog that often, don't get nominated for any made up awards, sigh.

Sheena said...

aw thanks! this is my first ever award! lol I love your blog as well. :)

Fred said...

Li'l old me? An award? Really?

I'm blushing. And, I appreciate the award!

(Do I owe you any money?)

Nik said...

Is it lame, that I gave you this award back? hehehehe Have a brilliant weekend.