Home Page

Friday, August 15, 2008

What's On My iPod

It's a short and sweet video week - but there's a theme. Uh, I wonder what it is? :)

Paul Hardcastle - "19" - I can't believe this song is from 1985, but I remember hearing it on the UNLV radio station very vividly back then. The video is very appropriate since we are at war...

Melissa Etheridge - "2001"
- I was actually surprised to find a video for this one. It's a song I nearly forgot about from her "Never Enough" album.

Spice Girls - "2 Become 1" - Uh yeah, I guess you know now that I have a Spice Girls album. Don't hold it against me, ok? This song is actually pretty good in my book, I'd have to say it's probably my favorite from them.

Smashing Pumpkins - "1979" - Ya know if I've got a theme where I can include SP, I'm gonna. :)

Third Eye Blind - "10 Days Late" - Of course, another one of my favorite bands has a song with a number. This wasn't a hit out here on the West Coast, but damn it's a good song - and lucky for me, there's a video.

1 comment:

Fred said...

We lived in the U.K. when the Spice Girls were on top. Surprisingly, there's a few songs that are still very popular with teenagers. (D2 tells me one is Wannabe.)