Home Page

Friday, August 08, 2008

What's On My iPod

The Sundays - "Here's Where the Story Ends" - this is one of those songs I heard on Sirius and I hadn't heard it since it was having mass play on the radio. Kinda took me back a bit... of course I promptly downloaded it. :)

Incubus - "Dig"
- I love this band's sound but oddly enough I only have two of their albums. This song has a really deep sound that fit the lyrics perfectly.

Lenny Kravitz - "Always on the Run" - I've never seen Lenny Kravitz live, but I sure hope to sometime. This guy is amazing! Slash plays guitar on this single...

Honeymoon Suite - "New Girl Now" - This is such an awesome 80's song - and has the awesome cheesy video to go with it! I was cracking up at the DeLorean at the beginning. You can't see those without thinking about Michael J. Fox, ya know? Well ok, if you were born after 1980, maybe not.

Robin Thicke - "Magic" - This is Robin's latest single, and the album is due out early September. I'm soooo buying it. I could watch this video over, and over, and over... heh

No comments: