Home Page

Friday, April 11, 2008

What's On My iPod

Smashing Pumpkins - Thirty-Three - One of those songs that sort of hides on the Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness album, but a very strong track, and I was so happy to find the video on VideoSift.com!


via videosift.com

Blue October - Come In Closer - This song comes off the History For Sale album, which I just recently got. A powerful song - their songwriting is really incredible in my book.



Sheryl Crow - It's So Easy - this song was recorded as a duet from Eagles' frontman Don Henley, but he's not in this live performance.



Jason Mraz - Remedy - I picked this one because I have this horrible headache tonight, and I could use a remedy! It's probably from all that time I spent in the sun today.



Better Than Ezra - Good - I could post a video from this band just about every week, just can't get enough of these guys! This is their first hit, but certainly not their last.


via videosift.com

1 comment:

Martin said...

I still don't know what's keeping me from purchasing Blue October's Foiled.