Home Page

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's In My Head

I had almost no energy by the time I got home tonight... a hot shower, a warm bed with lots of pillows and some sleep would have been a perfect end to the day. I did manage to muster up a little energy to work out tonight, but I made it intense and short.

I forgot to mention the soundtrack to "Leaving Las Vegas" last night. My favorite Sting song is found on the album, "My One and Only Love". I had a discussion about it today - and I think what gets me about this song is where they place it several times during the movie. It's a warm and fuzzy song that contrasts the scene you're watching. Or it makes a statement? Anyway, even without the movie, it's a fantastic song.

My cat decided tonight to remove some keys from my laptop keyboard. Little bastard, right? I was able to get them all on except the F11 key... it's on but very tweaked, and it's irritating. I'll be taking the laptop in tomorrow to see if one of my coworkers can finesse it better than I. Otherwise, I'll be ordering a new keyboard.

I tend to overuse the word "love". It's safe to say I get excited about a lot of things, i.e. music, ideas, electronics, shoes (lol). However, I think I need to find some other adjectives to overuse, so that "love" doesn't lose any emphasis when I use it.

One of my girlfriends and I have planned a spa day!! The downside is that spa prices in the hotels have seen a serious price increase, so I'll be downsizing the package I'd planned. It's still going to be phenomenal!

It seems I'm hungry and sleepy. I'm off for that hot shower and a snack, my stomach has been rumbling all day?! Maybe with the shorter workout I'll actually get more than 5-6 hours of sleep tonight.

Nahhhh, I'm sure I'll find something to do, LOL.

No comments: