Home Page

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Still Having Super Bowl Bitterness...

Today, my 3.5-year-old entered the craziness that is Hannah Montana. Some of the family took her to see the 3D movie just released, and although she knew of this teen-aged star, she hadn't really been exposed to it. Apparently she loved it so much she danced in the aisle and made up her own words to the songs. Maddy sure loves music, that's my girl. :) Here's a picture of her with her 3D glasses on (it was taken and sent to me via cell phone so it's grainy but darn cute):

With Madison gone most of the day, I got a lot done in the house (it's cleaning weekend, blech). I'll get to enjoy all that is super bowl goodness tomorrow, which is only the commercials for me this year. Why isn't there an option for both teams to lose if they suck eggs beyond all human comprehension?

No comments: