Home Page

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What's In My Head

Here's a little of what's in my head today:

I'm walking twice a day, most days now. So I'm somewhere around 4 - 4.5 miles per day (minus weekends). I'd really like it if my body would show it faster. The yelling at the pooch still isn't working!

This has been a really strange week. It's not all that crazy in the office, and there's little distraction, yet I still don't feel like I'm getting anything done.

I'm down to one Rockstar per day, I'm going to try very hard to keep it that way.

I figured out the reason I still watch "The Young and the Restless" after 20+ years. It makes your own life seem so much easier. Soap operas are like Jerry Springer on a real minute level, aren't they?

I dislike daylight savings - this getting dark early stuff is something I dread every Fall.

We have someone coming over late Saturday to give us estimates on some window treatments. I'm almost afraid to see her, but I'd really like to make some changes. Painting of the living room will probably not happen until the new year, which bugs me, but with the holidays approaching, I'm just not seeing it any earlier.

Wow, okay... having read over this, I'm a little whiny, aren't I? Guess I'd better stop here. Tomorrow I'll be sure to balance it with a more positive post!

No comments: